Thursday, October 10, 2013

First I Have to Find It!

Confession time.  Last night I attended my second writing group session and my feet were held to the fire. When was I going to reactivate my blog?  Well, first I have to find it.  Yes, my name is Kathy and I have lost my blog.

I found it after a few half-hearted searches.  "Well that was a little too easy", I thought.  I was mildly disappointed.  After all, the next writing group isn't for six weeks and that gives me quite a bit of time to procrastinate about my writing between now and then.  Uh oh, second strike.  The password worked.  I guess I can't use that excuse.  So out of excuses, here I am with a couple of new posts to share.

I'm committing to post something new at least twice a month.  I enjoy making people smile and really love it when you laugh out loud.  I like to find the humour in the every day and hope that you enjoy the stories of the not-so-serious side of life.

If you have time, grab a cuppa and sit with me for a few minutes to just laugh out loud at the silly moments in this journey we call life.

With much love and humour,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment